Art Basel Hong Kong has returned to Wanchai’s exhibition centre, welcoming 177 galleries from 32 countries across the world.
“[T]wo-thirds of participating galleries have exhibition spaces in the region – with 33 galleries having exhibition spaces in Hong Kong – reinforcing Art Basel’s commitment to showcasing exceptional art from its host city and across Asia and the Asia Pacific,” the art fair said.
Private View (by invitation only)
- Tuesday, March 21, 12 noon to 8pm
- Wednesday, March 22, 12 noon to 5pm
- Thursday, March 23, 12 noon to 2pm
- Friday, March 24, 12 noon to 2pm
- Saturday, March 25, 11am to 12 noon
- Wednesday, March 22, 5pm to 9pm
- Thursday, March 23, 2pm to 8pm
- Friday, March 24, 2pm to 8pm
- Saturday, March 25, 12 noon to 6pm
- Convention & Exhibition Centre, 1 Harbour Road, Wan Chai, Hong Kong.
Tickets start from HK$280 and are available now.
Support HKFP | Code of Ethics | Error/typo? | Contact Us | Newsletter | Transparency & Annual Report | Apps
Help safeguard press freedom & keep HKFP free for all readers by supporting our team
Support press freedom & help us surpass 1,000 monthly Patrons: 100% independent, governed by an ethics code & not-for-profit.