[Sponsored] Are you ready to heal yourself? This Saturday, the Hive Sheung Wan is organising our annual Wellness Retreat to create a community around mindful living and celebrate health and happiness at the beginning of the year.
We will inspire you to become a better version of yourself, find a good balance and simply learn to relax. It is an experience that will leave you different than when you came in – with newly discovered abilities, ideas and greater peace. We’ll have some of the trendiest brands from the health industry, big-name speakers, as well as renowned yoga, movement, and meditation gurus.
Let’s make a healthy lifestyle fun, approachable and achievable.
What to expect:
MARKETPLACE| OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES | TALKS | WORKSHOPS
There will be a luxurious wellness fair with delicious food and drinks, as well as vendors selling sustainable clothing and apparel. Enjoy a range of organic treatments and participate in meditation, relaxing yoga or fitness sessions to reset your body. Check out our line-up of wellness lectures from incredibly talented speakers. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to meet and ask your questions to industry experts.
Please register via Pelago sign up. Active classes and workshops are available.
- 11am – 11:50am| Yoga B for Kids HK$100
- 12pm – 12:50pm| Yoga Class HATHA FLOW HK$100
- 1pm – 1:30pm| Meditation Class HK$100
- 3pm – 3:50pm| Movement Class – Ascending Down the Spine FREE
- 11am – 11:50am| Empowering your Fit Pregnancy and Postpartum Experience by Ziggy FitMama FREE
- 1pm – 1:50pm| Should you eat less meat? By Green Queen FREE
- 2pm – 2:50pm| Structure, Form and Function – The Importance of Yoga in Life by Nikita (founder of Kita Yoga) FREE
- 3pm – 3:50pm| Make your own lip balm with Coconut Matter HK$120
- Date: 11am-4pm, this Saturday, January 19.
- Address: 33-35 Hillier St, Sheung Wan, the Hive Sheung Wan.
- Co-organisers: Sassy, Sassy Mama.
- Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets on the door or via Pelago sign up.
- Basic Entry Price: FREE. Workshops and Classes: depends on each class.
- 50 first arrivals receive special Wellness Retreat goodie bag.