Shi Fu Miz returns with a two-day festival at Lantau’s Life Base next month.
Hong Kong based creative agency FuFu, French May and music collective La Mamie’s from France have joined forced to offer modern and original cultural activities for the city. This year will have a distinctively Japanese theme.
The festival promises a varied programme of music – from world to electronic beats – combining live DJ sets, activities and workshops around the themes of art, well-being and ecology.
- ✘ Fred P. AKA Black Jazz Consortium (Soul People Music, USA)
- ✘ Soichi Terada Live (Rush Hour, Japan)
- ✘ Jacques (Pain Surprise, France)
- ✘ JAKAM (NXS/CROSSPOINT, Japan)
- ✘ Kenji Hidaka (FuFu, Japan)
- ✘ Taku Hirayama (Oma/Jazzy Sport, Japan)
- ✘ FuFu & the Gang (FuFu, Hong Kong)
- ✘ ACID ARAB (Versatile Records, France)
- ✘ Rainbow Disco Club: Kikiorix & Sisi (RDC, Japan)
- ✘ La Mamie’s (France)
- ✘ Toshio Mastuura (Tokyo Moon, Japan)
- ✘ Midori / Menace (Menace, France)
This year’s festival takes place on May 13th and 14th at Pui O.
Last chance tickets cost HK$700+ fees via Ticketflap for the weekend, or HK$450 per day.
Shi Fu Miz is also hosting a block party in Sai Ying Pun on Saturday between noon and 5pm on Fuk Sau Lane (near MTR Exit B).
Enjoy live DJ’s, free yoga, drinks and food – entry is free.
- Vito (La Mamie’s)
- Stephen (Sweet Talk)
- MLCH (FuFu)
- Romain Fx (Wax On, Wax Off)