HKFP presents a preview of works set to be showcased at the third edition of Art Central, which kicks off at Central Harbourfront next Tuesday.
The show is a rare opportunity for Hongkongers to explore and discover cutting-edge works and emerging talent from the art world.
The five-day programme includes a diverse gallery line-up, interactive installations, films, performances and panel discussions.
Three-quarters of the 100-odd galleries are from the Asia-Pacific region.
Last year, over 32,000 people visited the show, which is considered more accessible and innovative than its larger cousin, Art Basel.
VIP Preview (by invitation only)
- Monday, 20 March 2017, 3pm – 5pm
- Monday, 20 March 2017, 5pm – 9pm
General Opening Hours:
- Tuesday, 21 March 2017, 12pm – 5pm
- Wednesday, 22 March 2017, 12pm – 5pm
- Thursday, 23 March 2017, 12pm – 9pm
- Friday, 24 March 2017, 12pm – 7pm
- Saturday, 25 March 2017, 11am – 7pm
Advance ticketing offer:
- Two General Entry Weekday Tickets $330 HKD
- First Night Ticket $500 HKD
- General Entry Weekday Ticket $230 HKD
- Concession Weekday Ticket $110 HKD
- General Entry Saturday Ticket $260 HKD
- Concession Saturday Ticket $150 HKD
- Hong Kong gov’t set to lock down parts of Yau Ma Tei and Jordan as Covid-19 spreads in district – reports
- Hong Kong police drop protest charges against district councillors and assistants, citing lack of evidence
- Covid-19: Medical workers urged to maintain social distancing as Yau Ma Tei-Jordan cluster spreads