Posted inChina, Environment & Health, Taiwan

Karaoke electrocution threatens to leave Taiwanese teen in vegetative state

A 19-year-old remains comatose in Taiwan after being electrocuted by a suspected electrical leakage during a karaoke session with friends. Doctors have warned that the victim, surnamed Hui, could spend the rest of his life in a vegetative state. A friend of Hui’s told Apple Daily that they and another friend were singing at a karaoke and shrimp-fishing compound in Kaohsiung’s […]