The third edition of Shorties will be held online from November 10 to 14. It will feature short films from independent filmmakers in Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, Taiwan, Vietnam and Australia.
Thirty-eight finalists were short-listed from more than 220 submissions that told unique stories from across the Asia Pacific.
At the end of each day of the festival, there will be exclusive Q&As with the filmmakers and a virtual Awards Night on the final day.
Ticket available via Bingewave. A season pass for the full week is US$10.
Tuesday 10th November
- Another Singapore (Singapore) , Tan Zheng Yuan
- The Last Day (Australia) , Joshua Allan
- Pose (Hong Kong), Ma Yue
- Nothing Gold Can Stay (Singapore), Sabrina Poon
- Over the Barriers (Hong Kong), Po Yan Bohdan Chan
- Goodnight (Japan), Esperanza
- What Lies Behind A Mirror? (Australia), Erin McMahon
- Wonder (Hong Kong), Cheng Tsz Lok
- Curiosity (Thailand), Nanticha Ocharoenchai
Wednesday 11th November
- Jet Set Bangkok (Thailand), Christine Ryan
- Getting Closer (Hong Kong), Lo Yan Tung
- Secret Streams of Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Jeffery Chan
- Clearwater (Taiwan), Rob Jabbaz
- Transmission (Japan), Kenjo McCurtain
- Two Omelets To Go (Taiwan), Colin Huang
- Logout (Taiwan), Minhsin Chen
Thursday 12th November
- A Nice Place To Stop (Australia), Hiball
- The Lost Mr. Moon (Vietnam), Trinh Vinh Phuc
- Foxland (Australia), Colin Hodson
- Haruwal (Singapore), Gurjeevaan Singh Balrose
- Letters From Prison (Japan), Takahiro Ueno
- Ek, Doni, Teeni / One, Two, Three (Singapore), Srinivas Bhakta
- Blanket Talk (Taiwan), Samantha Chang, Jennifer Li, Peng Chia Wei
Friday 13th November
- Land of Cousins / 異鄉兒女 (Hong Kong), Ng Wing Yee
- How Did You Meet? (Thailand), Nico Raguar
- Glow of Dark (Taiwan), Yu-Ting Ma
- That Hat! (Singapore), Jon Tan
- Mazu Pilgrimage (Taiwan), Hsun-Chun Chuang
- The Reading (Vietnam), Sulla
- Adam (Singapore), Shoki Lin
Saturday 14th November
- Sea of Fertility (Singapore), Bambby Cheuk
- Magic Kingdom (Hong Kong), Nelson Ng Chak Hei
- Moth (Hong Kong), Wai ying Tiffany Tong
- Carve Out (Hong Kong), Ami Tsang, Fay Teo
- Yarn 2048 (Australia) , Salvador Cantellano
- Moist (Taiwan), Chao Ming Lee
- The Art of Imono (Hong Kong), Edwin Lee
- Powder Powder Powder (Australia), Xingyu Zhao
- Virtual Awards Night.
Support press freedom & help us surpass 1,000 monthly Patrons: 100% independent, governed by an ethics code & not-for-profit, Hong Kong Free Press is #PressingOn with impartial, award-winning, frontline coverage.