Britpop legend Jarvis Cocker, Japanese jazz-funksters Suchmos and author-turned-DJ Irvine Welsh have been announced for this year’s Clockenflap festival.
Other new acts just announced include Big Shaq, Zooey Wonder, The Low Mays, Instinct of Sight, GTB and Wu Tiao Ren.
They will be joining New York rockers Interpol, R&B star Khalid, Canadian electronic act Caribou, DJ Roni Size and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legend David Bryne next month at the Central Harbourfront.
Also playing are The Vaccines, Anpu and Mercury prize winners Wolf Alice.
One of the most diverse and cutting-edge lineups Hong Kong has ever seen, the festival’s first phase announcement features an eclectic array of established artists, festival favourites and thrilling breakthrough acts from Hong Kong, Asia and around the world, including 13 Hong Kong live debuts and 2 Asian festival exclusive performances.
- Friday 9 Nov – open 17:00 – 23:00
- Saturday 10 Nov & Sunday, 11 Nov – open 12:00 – 23:00
- General admission 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,410.
- General admission Friday tickets are HK$820.
- General admission Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$890.
- Student 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,080.
- Student Friday tickets are HK$570.
- Student Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$640.