New York rockers Interpol, R&B star Khalid, Canadian electronic act Caribou, DJ Roni Size and Rock and Roll Hall of Fame legend David Bryne are set to perform at Hong Kong’s Clockenflap Festival this November.
Also joining the initial line-up are The Vaccines, Anpu and Wolf Alice.
“One of the most diverse and cutting-edge lineups Hong Kong has ever seen, the festival’s first phase announcement features an eclectic array of established artists, festival favourites and thrilling breakthrough acts from Hong Kong, Asia and around the world, including 13 Hong Kong live debuts and 2 Asian festival exclusive performances.”
- Friday 9 Nov – open 17:00 – 23:00
- Saturday 10 Nov & Sunday, 11 Nov – open 12:00 – 23:00
- General admission 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,410.
- General admission Friday tickets are HK$820.
- General admission Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$890.
- Student 3-Day weekend tickets are HK$1,080.
- Student Friday tickets are HK$570.
- Student Saturday and Sunday tickets are HK$640.
- Ex-Hong Kong Civic Party members charged under national security law call for the party to disband
- China state media airs TV ‘confession’ of Belizean man sentenced for allegedly financing Hong Kong protests
- In Pictures: Quizzes, flags and national security ‘Lennon Walls’ as Hong Kong students as young as three learn about patriotism