Fourteen presenters are to explore the theme of “emergence” at the seventh TEDx WanChai on Saturday – limited tickets remain.
The day offers a diverse mix of poetry, performances, TED Talks, and workshops – all curated to inspire, inform and provoke.
The line-up includes speakers originally from the US, Togo, Philippines, UK, HK, New Zealand, India, Holland and more… from professional MMA fighters, veterinarians, musicians, rappers, journalists, and educators, to environmentalists, entrepreneurs, and advocates of LGBT+, refugee, and human rights.
- Alane Kosanovich – Specialist, Surgeon & Veterinary Pioneer.
- Ashley Galina Dudarenok – Serial Entrepreneur & Female Entrepreneurship Advocate.
- Cristopher Flauta – Dancer & Choreographer.
- Darius Agbeko Kokou – Human Rights Advocate.
- Davon Williams – Vocalist, Actor, Performing Artist.
- Dennis Philipse – LGBT+ Proponent & Sports Enthusiast.
- Dessa – Singer, Rapper and Writer.
- Jane Englemann – Musician, Composer, & Creative Director.
- Keisha Le’maya Siriboe – Scholar, Global Student Leader, & Literacy Innovator.
- Lale Kesebi – CEO Whisperer & Influencer.
- Megan Lam – Neuroscience & Psychology Researcher.
- Ramona Pascual – Professional MMA Fighter.
- Saketaram Soussilane – Environmental Entrepreneur.
- Tom Egerton – Conscientious Bar Manager.
- Tom Grundy – Media founder and journalist.
Read their bios on the TEDx WanChai website.
So, bear witness to the ideas that are changing Hong Kong and the world. Meet like-minded and curious people. Engage with your tribes. Hang out with your kin. Learn new things. Be inspired.
Tickets start at HK$595 via Ticketflap and include:
- Access to all three sessions at TEDxWanChai 2018
- Access to carefully crafted workshops during the day
- Access to the exclusive after-party, with a free-flow bar!
- Virtual goody bag with exclusive gifts from partners and sponsors.
See the full line-up on the website.
- When: This Saturday, June 2, 2018. 11 am – 6pm.
- Venue: The Vine, 29 Burrows Street, WanChai, Hong Kong.