From this Saturday until next weekend, an exhibition entitled Movember Men, will showcase 40 images from club members available for sale to the public. A charity sale and lucky draw will take place on the closing day on November 25.
Proceeds will go to Movember Foundation Hong Kong, an international organisation addressing men’s health issues.
Exhibited photographs will include examples of studio and environmental portraits and street photography in black & white format, all relevant to “Movember” theme. Visitors are welcome to come to the exhibition in support of a great cause.
Participating artists include: Dan Maçeski, David Miller, Frank Zschieschang, Gary Jones, Gillian Mee, Idalina Silva, Ivanna Vivcharyk, Ivy Mak, Jeff Mein Smith, Mary Dimitropoulou, Rudmer Hoekstra, Sabrina Wen, Supreet Kaur.
- Dates: 18-25 November 2017
- Venue: Operetta, Shop 112 – Level 1, One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Admiralty
- Visas for journalists being vetted by Immigration’s national security unit amid long delays – report
- ‘Protest rally’: Stock price soars by 300% after police arrest Apple Daily owner Jimmy Lai and raid newsroom
- Hong Kong security law: Freelancer for UK’s ITN among two more arrested, as journalism watchdogs sound alarm