We understand that grief following a suicide is always complex and that suicide survivors may find it difficult or uncomfortable to acknowledge their emotions and thoughts. Our People Bereaved by Suicide (PBS) Support Group offers a safe, confidential and accepting place for suicide survivors to talk about their feelings and connect with others who have lost a loved one to suicide.
PBS support group provides a safe place where survivors can support each other and offers information on grief associated with a traumatic and sudden loss.
- PBS Support Group is facilitated by trained counsellor and/or trained Samaritans volunteers
- PBS Support Group is free of charge and offers a of drop-in format ; no reservations are required
- PBS Support Group is confidential
- Date: First Monday of each month at 7pm
- Time: 7:00-8:30pm
- Location: Mariners’ Club – 11 Middle Road, Tsim Sha Tsui (Exit K, Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station. The Samaritans’ logo sign located at the entrance will lead you to the meeting room)
- Language: English
- Cost: Free of charge
For information, directions or enquiries, please contact email@example.com or call 2515-0423.
PBS Support Group Meeting Schedule 2017
- July 3
- August 7
- September 4
- October 2
- November 6
- December 4