Shi Fu Miz arrives in Wong Chuk Hang this Saturday with a day-and-night party ahead of its big festival in May.
Southside Project takes place at Ovolo across two spaces – a sunny rooftop and an underground warehouse.
The event includes international guests, artists & locals DJs.
The party begins at 4pm until 2am at Ovolo, 64 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Southside.
Local artists include:
- JEREMY CHEUNG (Hong Kong)
- PUSH (Hong Kong)
- ZAC WATZ (Canada)
- PHAËNARA (France)
- 100A100P (France)
- UTOPIA CREW (Hong Kong)
- ELLBE CHAN (Hong Kong)
- BZ LI (Hong Kong)
- DAVID TENG (Australia)
International artists include:
- PAULA TEMPLE LIVE/DJ SET (R&S Records / UK)
- LE CAMION BAZAR (France)
- GALCID LIVE (Detroit Underground/Underground Gallery/ Japan).
Street Art/Live Painting by GREMS (Anyway Studio/France).
Last Chance Tickets cost HK$350 + fees via Ticketflap (including one free Vodka-Red Bull).
- Hong Kong barristers urge minister to defend judges against ‘virulent’ attack by state-owned newspaper
- Interview: UK expert says Hong Kong police lost credibility during protests due to ‘completely inept’ decisions
- Hong Kong’s Carrie Lam says she’s very willing to meet the public, calls legislature without opposition ‘more rational’